Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wings

So tonight we had a 'get together' at school. I wanted to eat a quick bite before we went because for one, I was starving!!!!! As I was catching up on some blogs I ventured over to The Pioneer Woman's blog and was becoming even hungrier looking at her recipes!!! I found a wonderful wing recipe!!! Yummmmm-o!!!

Here is what I did....

Bought drummettes, red-hot original, Tabasco, butter, ranch, carrots.


I also am not a fan of spicy wings so I did my own spin of a teriyaki wing sauce.

Thawed the wings in the microwave.



Filled my pot with oil.




Got it realllllllllly hot and slowly added my wings.



Then I made ranch dressing (hidden valley ranch packet, subbed sour cream for mayo) and added in some carrots.



Yummy yummy!!!!
Sorry no after pictures. We were all too hungry!!!! :)

If this recipe sounds as delicious to you as it did to me, I highly suggest going to her site for a more quirky version!! ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: