Tuesday, August 5, 2008

alomst out..

Well today is Tuesday. Yesterday I had my interview, which to my surprise was AMAZING!! It went really well! I learned a lot of great things and got a lot of pointers for trying to get a job in Abilene. My goal for student teaching is to go way above and beyond and hopefully be noticed. I'll get there early and I'll stay late, I'll be super on top of things. I am pumped!

Like I said before today is Tuesday. Tomorrow we will no longer have our refrigerator. Our game room and living room are packed. Tonight we will pack the kitchen and extra bed room. Then our room and the bathrooms wednesday night. Friday night we will pack the moving truck and Saturday morning load it all up! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! You have no idea how excited I am.

Because moving into the apt means that it closer to when I can order my new professional camera!!! YAYYYY!! And having a new camera means I can start pushing my photography more!

In September I will be entering a photo contest...below is what I will enter...let me know what you think:




No comments: