For the past 9ish years of knowing him, he has been all about cars.
The past couple of years he has really taken pride in his Nissan 350Z. We have added lots of stuff to it!!!
The World of Wheels car show always comes to Abilene, and this year he knew that it was time to show off his hard work.
Last weekend before going to Dallas, we dropped his car off in Stamford to get a few minor tweaks finished. We picked it up the following Tuesday. I then fell 2nd place for a few days. I complained only because I was VERY sick but honestly didn't really mind. He locked himself in the garage. Cleaned his car. From top to bottom, inside and out. More than I would ever have patience for. But he truly enjoyed it. He asked me to make a Roll Call for his car. I was pretty excited he would allow me to do that. So I got to designing and whipped out the vinyl in no time!!! A Roll Call is a list of brands for the items you have added or customized for your car!!! You've seen them in magazines on the show cars.

And a step back...

He took his car to the Civic Center on Thursday afternoon. It stayed alllllll weekend. We visited a few times.

Then on Sunday we finally got to go to the award show. He received a plaque for Best in Class!!!!

I think he is excited for next year. He has some ideas on how to do a little better and we might also put in his 69 Mustang.
It was an exciting experience. I am very proud of my husbands passion!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment