Great interpretations for this week. Love the composition of the chocolate shot.
These are great - I really like your numbers shot. Nicely done.
Bottle caps and Chocolate milk are my F*A*V*E*S!!! Great Job Hill Bill!! :)
I love these shots. The stacks shot is really cool. :)Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Your pictures came out great! You nailed all my favorites! Chocolate milk, cooking, DMB...and I'll assume the bottle caps are from a favorite weekend beverage. wink. Nice job!
your stack shot is awesome :Dall of your shots are wonderful :) -JBenz
Love the last shot!
ALL your shots are great! I especially love your stack shot - so creative!! :)
Love your stack shot!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great interpretations for this week. Love the composition of the chocolate shot.
These are great - I really like your numbers shot. Nicely done.
Bottle caps and Chocolate milk are my F*A*V*E*S!!! Great Job Hill Bill!! :)
I love these shots. The stacks shot is really cool. :)
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Your pictures came out great! You nailed all my favorites! Chocolate milk, cooking, DMB...and I'll assume the bottle caps are from a favorite weekend beverage. wink. Nice job!
your stack shot is awesome :D
all of your shots are wonderful :)
-JBenz
Love the last shot!
ALL your shots are great! I especially love your stack shot - so creative!! :)
Love your stack shot!
Post a Comment