Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cooking

Sometimes I just get in the mood to be very domestic. I LOVE cooking!!!!! I'm not the greatest and I'm not the worst. I just really enjoy it.

This morning we woke up and I really wanted to try my hand at HOMEMADE biscuits!! Ya you heard from SCRATCH!!! The bestie got this cookbook as a Christmas present and every time I've been over there I have looked at it!! So I asked her to text me the details so I could give it a whirl. I did my best!!







I was super pumped about surprising the hubs with a yummy breakfast (his favorite part of the day)

I then cooked bacon, eggs, and white gravy. When I went to pull out the biscuits...they looked interesting!!!! I did something wrong, just not sure what. They tasted ok though.



Sorry for the bllluuurrrrrr!!!!!!!

Anyways...

Then it came to dinner time!!!! Wanted to keep cooking. Charlad came over. The hubs cooked steak, I cooked cheesy mashed potatoes and a green bean casserole!! Yuuummmmyyyyy!!! I'll link recipes later alligator.

We then played some wiiiiiii!!

And finally enjoyed a yummy peach cobbler!!!! Again recipe later dude!




We will see how I feel about cooking tomorrow!!

Sorry I didn't have more pictures, I forgot!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Carla Hutchins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla Hutchins said...

Meant to say...

Poor biscuits! They look good from the picture! The peach cobbler and dinner sides were DE-LISH though! :)
-Carla