I have been asked by several people lately (including random person at Albertsons) if I am making a New Years resolution. My answer has been no. I really don't see the point. If I tell myself I'll loose weight then I won't. If I tell myself to spend less money I won't. I think you get it. I have told myself that I would like to be a better wife to my husband. That's about it. Nothing spectacular and nothing to make note of. Until tonight as we are laying in bed, M watching tv, me...catching up on blogs. Our usual. While reading one of the blogs I follow I decided that I AM going to make a resolution. One that I think can be cherished for many years to come.
My New Years resolution for 2011 is to blog. A lot. As much as I can anyway.
I would like to then turn it into a book. I have read a few blogs lately that have mentioned that and I thought it was kind of silly. Me? Turn MY blog into a BOOK, HA, who am I kidding?!?! Until I read this blog.
Blog as a mother. Create a book of memories for my children. And I think this is a great year to start that.
Jami said that mothers are the keepers of many many memories. Granted I'm not a mom yet. But one day...God willing...I will be. I want our children to know who their parents were before they came along. The journey they went on to get them here.
With all that said I am excited to start blogging again. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
LOVE it! Great new year's resolution! Can't wait to see all the new blog posts in the future...And, awesome picture of you two!
I am so excited for you! Weird thing is when I went to Kansas over the Christmas holiday my friend started doing the same thing but with pictures. She made the pictures into books and made them christmas presents. It was way awesome! I thought to myself what if I did that but did one every year for our kids! Fun Fun Fun :P
blog it up sister...you'll be glad you did when you see all your hard work in a pretty book!
Post a Comment