Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter

Better late than never!!



Martin and I went to my parents house for Easter.  Mom insisted that we needed to have a 'real' Easter for Connor's sake.  I agreed.  So we went to their house on Saturday to eat hamburgers and hunt for eggs.  Mom was being 'weird' about how we were gonig to hunt for eggs but she finally let us go for it!!

She explained that we each had our own eggs and there was  a special way of knowing.  Love the 'looks' at this point, we were all very confused.  Connor on the other hand, very focused!!

Here is what mom did for us all...
...she taped our pictures on the outside of 'our' eggs!!!

What a clever idea! I was amazed!!  In each of our 'own' eggs we had things specifically for us.  Jennifer and I got packets of flower seeds, gift card to Target, etc.  Adam and Martin go 'boy' stuff and gift cards to Academy.  Connor got stuffed animals and other various things that he LOVED!  Some eggs had money and the rest 'non-personalized' eggs had your normal candy inside which were anyones taking!!

It was a great Easter.  We were all shocked but pleasently surprised by mom's creativity!

THANKS MOM!! :)

No comments: