Tuesday, December 9, 2008

accomplished

Well I finally finished student teaching. I am so thankful for all of my experiences. I just ahd the best time and didn't really want to leave. Don't get me wrong I was ready to be done, but I wish I could have stayed and just get my own classroom. We will keep our fingers crossed that that day will soon come. I am getting ready for graduation. I'm ready for that to be here. It's been stressful organizing it all, making sure the people who want to come get a ticket and making sure no one is left out or no one gets their feelings hurt. Oh well, I think I have it covered. Now I am in the process of getting my TExES tests passed. Those are another story. Lets just say its going to be a while. HSU has it where we take a practice test and have to pass both with a certain grade before we can take the real one which to pass is a lot lower than HSU's requirements. So its been a frustrating road to say the least.

The holidays are officially here! Our christmas tree is up. I love it! I love all the lights everywhere! Now its shopping and card time! I've been making a lot of cards so thats really exciting. Wish I could make a few more! It's so much fun!!! Check the other site to see some samples!!!

1 comment:

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

Hillary, I am so glad everything went well for you! YEAH for being done!!!!

Amanda