Monday, December 22, 2008

a quick update

Well, I'm an official gradute, an alumni of HSU!! WooHoo! It's weird though. I never thought this day would really ever get here. It went off with a huge success. I got a lot of wonderful gifts, some to mention...Mom&Dad got me (&martin) a TomTom (GPS)..i couldn't believe it! I also bought myslef a Samsung BlackJackII. I have wanted this wonderful thing for a long time now and finally I got it! Yeah! I also am getting more photo shoots which is really exciting, I actually have one tomorrow! I am staying home all day to day cleaning the house, getting laundry done, and just getting other misc. things accomplished and hopet o surprise Martin by it all. I have been a little preoccupied this past week with a book series. So today he is assuming and I finishing the last book, but hopefully I will knock his socks off when he comes home. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Speaking of my book fetish. I finally decided to start reading the Twilight saga. I have been told about it since this summer I guess and was never really interested becuase of the whole vampire idea. But I was talking to my cuz after graduation who just really recommended so, with some extra grad money I bought the first two books, Twilight & New Moon. I started it immediatlely and quickly found I could not put the book down. I finished Twilight the next afternoon. So I quickly started New Moon and found that it too was hard to put town, so I finished it the next day. 2 books in 4 days, just not me. Well then I rushed to the story to buy Eclips & Breaking Dawn, but of course ABILENE was sold out of Eclipse. Literally no one had Eclipse. A ton of all the others, but not the one I immediately needed. So I rushed home to order it online with a rush shipment, but decided to call Target and ask when they would get a new shipment and they said we actually just stocked the shelves, so I said On My Way!!! I got there within 15 min and they only had maybe 5 left. So I got it and finihsed it last ngiht. So 1 week down and I've finisehd the first 3. I am not starting Breaking Dawn yet. Not until this house is complete and Martin is happy. Plus I've heard its amazing and I really need to just set a day aside to myself. But I also bought Stephanie Meyer's other book The Host, AND Jon & Kate +8 book...SUPER EXCITED...I am addicted taht show. I love it and am highly anticipate reading the book. After these books I don't know what I'll do with myself. I'll feel like im missing something.

We live for Ruidoso a week after Christmas to go skiing for a week. I'm ready to get away, but hesitatnt at the same time, for my own reasons. I'll make sure to take a lot of pictures. Well there goes the dryer....time to continue!!!! <3

No comments: