Sunday, January 10, 2010

Healthier Start - Day 2

Ok today was not a good day.  We inteneded to walk but we both worked a little longer than expected today, so we are looking as Sunday as our off day.  We did however go to the grocery store and get a jump start on our healthy foods.  We are also ordering Insanity Workout for our at home program.  It's very intimidating reading through the description, but I think it will be good for us.  Especially since I'm not doing it by myself.  We will start back walking tomorrow and can't wait to start eating salads!!! :)  I downloaded an app that you insert your weight in and record what you eat and it will track your calories and your progess.  woohoo!!!

stay tuned....

1 comment:

Tracey said...

OMG! I can't believe you are going to do Insanity. I have a friend who is doing it now as part of a group and she said they have an emt on standby WITH AN AMBULANCE!!! Yikes!