Friday, July 1, 2011

Our backyard Reno

Wow it's been too long! I've decided there are no excuses, especially since I can blog and add pictures all from my phone. I'm just lazy. That's all there is to it.

Soooo....we have been redoing our backyard. I haven't been the best at takin pics just cause I HATED our backyard. Who would want to see pics?!
We had a HUGE tree that kept any grass from growing, plus roots HAD to have reaching the house. So M and M took it down a little at a time.



Then after much debate on where we SAW our yard in the end, we hired a guy to relevel our backyard (water would pour onto our slab after any bit of rain), remove the remaining stump from the HUGE tree, and finally pour a slab.


It was a slow process but we now have not only 1 but 3!! A sidewalk and a small porch extension in the front, and a rather large patio in the back!!

Here were the 'Blue Prints' haha!!


Releveling


Removing stump


Pouring


Slab!!!!! That we can play on!!!


Now comes the time where I get to 'decorate' it!!!!! We have bought a picnic table an umbrella, chairs, and will build a tiki bar, a waterfall, and soon will out up an above ground pool. :)

Umbrella


Oh!!!! And Ms dad offered to WELD us a fence to go around slab so the dogs will not be bothering us while we are enjoying all of this!!!!

It's all coming together and we are getting soooooo excited!!! :)



Here's to many days of FUN in the SUN!!!


(Little Connor & Big Konner) (Kade was at BBcamp)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: