It's been a long week or 2 weeks, and its only Wednesday! haha. School is going really great! I am having the time of my life, and I am learning more that I would even have anticipated! And I am more than blessed and so thankful for the opportunities that I have been placed in. I sometimes just take a step back and think wow this is a lot of information, yikes, can I do all of this on my own. And then I remember I was placed here for a particular reason and I am learning all of this important ciritcal info for a purpose! The kids are great, I love them all, even the ones haha that make me question teaching. haha. I can't imagine leaving them in a few weeks for another class, it will just break my heart, but its something I have to do. oh well.
Anyways, I finally ordered the long awaited camera and accessories!! I'm super pumped. Half should arrive here tomorrow, other half Friday. I can not wait to say the least! I told Martin I would take him out and do a mini phoot shoot to practice so he bargained with me do them wiht the car so I agreed. It will be fun, and then Sunday I have an engagement session. Then next weekend I have another shoot with a family for their Christmas pictures. Which reminds me, if you are interested in family photos or christmas cards, or newsletters, please remember me! I can do anyting digital! check my other blog for samples I'll be putting up soon!
Well thats about all the updating I have right now. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment